LOS ANGELES COUNTY
SAN BERNARDINO COUNTY
SAN DIEGO COUNTY
1. Being a completely new concept in the App market, we have to drive kids to want to download Kspire. And have businesses want to be a part of our program.
2. Being a family App, we also have to have the parents adopt Kspire into their homes.
3. We are having a toy drive that will raise over 10,000 toys this year. The value will be over $100,000 in toys. These toys will need to be placed onto the App for kids to choose for free.
4. We are hoping for three things:
A. Those kids will be excited to be able to pick their new toys.
B. Those parents will ask their kids to put up a used toy when they pick a new toy.
C. That we will inspire everyone to be a giver, even if they have nothing to give. How would this be possible? Imagine a kid picking a new toy and a month later put that toy back on Kspire for other kids to choose. Perhaps for the first time in that kid's life, they became a giver, not just receiving a toy. No longer will they feel less fortunate.
5. With our point system, we hope to keep the families engaged by doing different tasks. They then will be able to trade in those points for free haircuts, movie passes, and many other prizes.
6. With our Anti-Bulling program that is proactive, not reactive, we hope to teach confidence to the kids of Kspire. With simple stickers, I hope to inspire them to understand that we are different, but we are also very similar. And that loving themselves will give them a power that no bully will be able to take away.